ANNUAL REPORT 1 July <2019> - 30 June <2020> Introduction ISKO Chapters must prepare an Annual Report each year. Reports are due July 1 (June 1 during ISKO General Assembly years) for the period of July-June. Chapter Information Website: http://iskoiran.org/ir/ Chapter Email: email@example.com Secretary Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Books and Papers
1. A Study on the Corresponding between Schema.org’s Item Types with MARC Genre Terms List. Library and Information Science Research. By: Fardhoseini, Mahsa; Taheri, Seyed Mahdi; Hariri, Nadjla; Babolhavaeji, Fahime; Nooshinfard, Fatemeh (2019).
2. Comparing the Reaction of Web Search Engines in Indexing and Finding the Metadata Records based on the Microdata Method. Journal of Knowledge Studies. Autumn. By: Taheri, Seyed Mahdi; Zolghadr, Sara; Hariri, Nadjla (2018).
3. Designing a Metadata Application Profile in academic libraries: A Case Study. Library Philosophy and Practice. By: Gavili Kilaneh. Nahid; Shekofteh. Maryam; Taheri. Seyed Mahdi; Kazerani. Maryam; Ghasemi. Monireh (2019).
4. Designing the metadata ontology model for semantic modeling and representation of scholarly journals articles in the RICeST system, Regional Information Center for Science and Technology (RICeST), By: Fathian, Akram (2020).
5. Educational practices of Knowledge organization in Iran: A historical review. Shokrzadeh Hashtroudi, N., Haji Zeinolabedini, M. (2020). (Ongoing).
6. Identifying and Determining the Attributes of Iranian-Islamic Information Context’s Manuscript from the Point of Information and Knowledge Organization. National Studies on Libraianship and Information Organization. By: Mohammadi Ostani, Morteza; Cheshmesohrabi, Mozaffar; Asemi, Atefe; Taheri, Seyed Mahdi (2019).
7. Iranian Catalogers’ Attitudes toward Social Cataloging, National Studies on Librarianship and Information Organization, 30, 1: 134-155. By: Mohammad Reza Hassani, Afshin Mousavi Chelak, Hadi Sharif Moghaddam,Maryam Salami (2019).
8. Management of The Organizational Context Metadata: A Case Study of The Design and Codification of the Metadata Schema Registry for the Libraries of Shahidbeheshti University of Medical Sciences. Iranian Journal of Information Processing and Management. By: Gavili. Nahid; Taheri, Seyed Mahdi; Shekofteh, Maryam; Kazerani, Maryam (2018).
9. Methodology Explanation of Schema.org and Analysis of its Approach to the Processing and Organization of Web Content Objects. Iranian Journal of Information Processing and Management. Dec, 5. By: Mohammadi Ostani, Morteza; Cheshmesohrabi, Mozaffar; Shabani, Ahmad; Asemi, Atefe; Taheri, Seyed Mahdi (2018).
10. Representing entities and characteristics of Iranian performing arts based on IFLA Library Reference Model (IFLA-LRM). By: Shokrzadeh Hashtroudi, N., Haji Zeinolabedini, M. (2020) (Ongoing).
11. Representing properties and relationships between entities of Creative Works in Schema.org based on Library Reference Model (LRM). Iranian Journal of Information Processing and Management. By: Fardhoseini, Mahsa; Taheri, Seyed Mahdi; Hariri, Nadjla; Babolhavaeji, Fahime (2019).
12. “RDA” entry in Iranian Encyclopedia of LIS (2019). Editor: Fariborz Khosravi. Tehran: National Library of Iran Press. By: Pazooki, Fatemeh
13. RDA Around the world (Book, Translated). By: Pazooki, Fatemeh; Babaei Parinaz Editor: Mohsen Haji Zeinolabedini Tehran, Ketabdard (In print)
14. Semantic Publishing Based on SPAR ontologies: Reflections on Representation of Scholarly Publications in Semantic Web. Analytical Monthly Newsletter RICeST & ISC, 49: 6-9 (In Persian). By: Fathian, Akram (2020).
15. Study on the Usability of Non-topical Terms Used in Indexing of Islamic Sciences Resources in Information Retrieval. Iranian Journal of Information Processing and Management. By: Aghaie, Samira; Taheri, Seyed Mahdi; Momeni, Esmat (2019).
16. Studying the adaptation between Persian serials with PRESSoo model (Case study: Iranian Serials of Information Science and Knowledge). Iranian Journal of Library and Information Sciences. By: Shokrzadeh Hashtroudi, N., Haji Zeinolabedini, M, Erfanmanesh, MA. (upcoming).
17. Use of data described by colon classification to create an ontological structure. Informatics Studies. 6 (2) By: Dorkhosh, Maliheh. (2019).
Dissertations and thesis
18. Representing Scientific Genealogy Relationships in LIS Textbooks to Developing Bibliographic Conceptual Models in OPACs (Ph.D. Thesis). By: Pazooki, Fatemeh (2020).
19. Searching for Cultural Heritage Information. Ontology-based Modeling of User Needs. PhD Thesis. By: Farrokhnia, Maliheh (2019).
20. Usability of Resource Description and Access (RDA) for Describing Iranian Electronic Games. Department of Knowledge and Information Science. Allameh Tabatabai’ University. By: Rezaie, Mansoureh (2020).
Workshops & Talks
21. 3rd National Conference of Digital Libraries: Information and Knowledge Organization and processing (22 February, Tehran-Iran)
22. Analysing the capabilities of Bibliographic Framework (BIBFRAME) for organizing serials in the linked data environment. Represented at 3rd National Conference of Digital Libraries: Information and Knowledge Organization and processing (22 February, Tehran-Iran) (In Persian). By: Haji Zeinolabedini, M & Shokrzadeh Hashtroudi, N. (2020).
23. Conceptual Models and Semantic Systems. Third National Conference of Digital Libraries: Information Processing and Organization. Tehran. February 18, 2020. Allameh Tabatabai University. By: Fattahi, Rahmatollah; Taheri, Seyed Mahdi; Dorkhosh, Maliheh (2020).
24. Future of Cataloging: Challenges and Approaches. Panel of Knowledge Organization at 5th congress of Information Science experts. Panel Members: Dorkhosh, Maliheh. Sholeh Arastoopoor, Roghayeh Hejazi, Ebrahim Emrani, Mahdi Taheri. (2019)
25. Implementing Linked Data Method in Library Systems: A Study of the Required Components and Providing a Pattern. Represented at 3rd National Conference of Digital Libraries: Information and Knowledge Organization and processing (17 February, Tehran-Iran) By: Fathian, A.; Taheri, S. M.; Sanatjoo, A.; Kahani. M. (2020).
26. Implementing the Linked Data Method in Library Systems: A Study on the needed Components and Presenting a Pattern. Third National Conference of Digital Libraries. Tehran. February 17, 2020. By: Fathian, Akram; Taheri, Seyed Mahdi; Sanatjou, Azam; Kahani, Mohsen (2020).
27. Metadata Standards. VITA Event. National library of Iran. By: Dorkhosh, Maliheh & Bagheri, Hassan. (2019)
28. Organization of Libraries` resources of University of Tehran in new software (National Experience). 3rd Digital Library conference. By: Dorkhosh, Maliheh. (2020, February).
29. Panel of Knowledge Organization at 4th congress of Information Science experts (2018, November). Title: Future of Cataloging: Challenges and Approaches. Organized by: ILISA (Iranian Library and Information Science Association)
30. Presenting a conceptual framework for organizing Persian serials based on the PRESSoo model. 85th IFLA WLIC 2019. Athens, Greece. By: Shokrzadeh Hashtroudi, N., Haji Zeinolabedini, M. (2019)
31. Semantic Representation of the Bibliographic Relationships in NLAI OPAC: Designing a Metadata Ontology Based on the FRBR Model. Represented at 1st Conference of Artificial Intelligence and Soft Computing in Humanities (AISCH), 20-21 November, Allameh Tabataba’i University (ATU) , Tehran, Iran (In Persian). By: Fathian, A.; Taheri, S. M.; Sanatjoo, A.; Kahani. M. (2019).
32. The Experience of Implementing Resource Description and Access (RDA) in Shahid Behesthi and Allameh Tabatabai’ University Libraries. Third National Conference of Digital Libraries. Tehran. February 17. By: Taheri, Seyed Mahdi; Haji Zeinolabedini, Mohsen; Roshan, Somayeh (2020).
BibFrame: The new conceptual bibliographic Model toward Linked Data. LIS Quarterly (in Persian). Vol: 9, No: 2. DOI: https://doi.org/10.22067/riis.v0i0.62892. By: Pazooki, Fatemeh; Keshavarzian, Salma (2019)